Saturday 15 February 2014

Doctor Who - Dark Eyes Two - The Eyes of The Master

Personally The Eyes of The Master is not as great as the other three exceptional releases in Dark Eyes Two. Now this is only because of the fact the first three parts in my opinion were superb and this story really had a lot of work to do, especially after the extraordinary release of Time's Horizon. The story is still good though. The Master is the best thing in this release. He is brilliant. The scenes between him and The Doctor are some of the best things in the box set. My problem with this release is that I just do not find The Master's Plan that engaging. I did though like how The Timelords were brought into this and how they were manipulating everything, that was very good and helps to support a few of my personal theories about their inclusion in the new series. In summary, a good story but overshadowed by everything else in this release. 7/10