Saturday 15 February 2014

Dark Eyes Two - A summary

Dark Eyes Two - A summary

In summary Dark Eyes Two has been brilliant. Until half way into part four I did not believe there was going to be a story arc in this release but then I eventually realised that there was one but you would need to get to the final part to understand what it is. There has been some absolutely amazing stories in this release, especially Time's Horizon which is one of my all time favourite Big Finish releases. Dark Eyes Two made The Eminence interesting and now I see it as a proper Doctor Who villain after some doubts I had about it last year. I have unfortunately ignored Liv and Molly in all of these individual reviews but I must say they have been brilliant throughout this release and I do hope both return for November's Dark Eyes Three. The Master here was very good but The Eight Doctor totally stole the show. I am really enjoying The Eight Doctor's Story Arc at the moment and despite how highly I have regarded The Eleventh Doctor's Era, I am presently more interested in where The Eight Doctor's Era is going.